The Design Corps is expanding its Membership to include creative professionals in disciplines such as Architecture, Interior Design, and Product Design fields to name a few—if you are a creative professional and are interested in becoming a Member, apply below!
The Design Corps Advisory Committee seeks Members that meet the following criteria, have demonstrated high standards of creativity, community building, and professional experience.
- Business and creative services profile listing on website
- Digital advertising for Design Corps via multiple local channels
- Dedicated newsletters and announcements distributed by partner organizations
- Monthly in-person and virtual networking events to connect with other Members
- Professional development workshops and presentations
- Member referrals and job opportunity listings
Annual Membership Fees
$50 Emerging Professionals (1-3 years of experience)
$300 Businesses with 3-5 Employees
$500 Businesses with 6-10 Employees
$1,000 Businesses with 11+ Employees
Fees will be requested upon acceptance of application.
Design Corps professionals have the expertise to:
- Combine creative criteria with sound problem-solving strategies using a broad range of conceptual, formal and technological skills
- Provide design solutions, relative to your discipline, to ensure that the outcome meets the established needs of the scope of a project
- Present a portfolio that is representative of your expertise and creative quality of your work
Design Corps professionals are practicing business professionals who:
- Are based in the Santa Fe region
- Have an active, user-friendly, responsive website
- Provide the client with a working agreement or estimate for all projects
- Treat all work and knowledge of a client’s business as confidential
- Do not work on assignments that create potential conflicts of interest
- Have a working knowledge of copyright laws and usage rights based on field of expertise
- Have a working knowledge of code requirements for the built environment as required by professional certification
- Consider and weigh a project’s impact on public safety, health, and the welfare of the community
- Strive to work sustainably, and in the interest of, protecting our environment
- Practice ethical business criteria in accordance with their profession’s trade association
*Application acceptance notifications are sent following a review by the Design Corps Advisory Committee—the Committee may review a your website, portfolio, resume, and/or references.
For questions, email us at email@example.com or call 505.216.6044.
The caliber and quality of DC creatives and their work is inspiring to me personally, and has been an real asset to my business when we’ve collaborated on projects.
Anthony D’Agostino / A.D. Design / Design Corps Member
These connections have turned into strong partnerships that have allowed us to obtain significant amounts of work. We’ve also won several awards and recognition. Thanks to the Design Corps, we were able to gain local exposure and flourish.
Cynthia Beauclair / Little Big Bang Studios / Design Corps Member
Design Corps is a world class organization that helps maintain professional standards in the Santa Fe market and is a great resource for help and collaboration from its highly talented members.
Bob Borden / Ideas And People / Design Corps Member