The Design Corps Advisory Committee accepts professionals that agree to the Design Corps principles, meet the following criteria, and have demonstrated high standards of creativity, community building, and professional experience. In addition, the Committee will review a professional’s portfolio and may request client references.
Reviews will take place on a monthly basis, followed by confirmations & notifications within a couple of weeks.
The annual membership fee will be requested upon acceptance of your application.
Other questions? Email us or call at 505.216.6044
Design Corps professionals have the expertise to:
• Combine creative criteria with sound problem-solving strategy
• Create a broad range of conceptual, formal and technological skills
• Provide the highest level of strategic design, typography and image solutions to ensure increased visibility
Design Corps professionals are practicing business professionals who:
• Have at least 5 years professional experience
• Have an active, user-friendly, responsive website
• Provide the client with a working agreement or estimate for all projects
• Treat all work and knowledge of a client’s business as confidential
• Do not work on assignments that create potential conflicts of interest
• Pursue business opportunities that support fair and open competition
• Have a working knowledge of copyright laws and usage rights
• Do not participate in spec work